Mink Lash Extensions & Lash Lift
Lashes are applied one-by-one onto the natural lash with a safe lash glue that lasts approximately 3-4weeks depending on the client. The lashes used are synthetic mink so it is a cruelty free treatment.
The extensions give the eyes an instant lift . It is a relaxing procedure and many of our clients fall asleep. There’s no need for mascara as the extensions give the eyes a full, luscious look and as they are water proof, they are perfect for holiday wear.
Eyelash extensions give the effect of natural longer lashes even with little to no makeup.
- Semi Permanant Mink Eyelashes (Synthetic) – €80
- Semi Permanent Volume Mink Lashes – €90
- Semi Permanent Refills €40-€60 (Depending on how many lashes are to be refilled)
- Semi Permanent Removal €20
- Party Eyelashes (3-5 Day Wear) €25 (10-14 Day Wear) – €40
Tips on Eyelash Extensions
- Use an oil free make up remover gently around the lashes to take of eye makeup as this will allow you longer out of the lashes.
- When you are applying eye makeup, Hold the lashes down with tissue so excess eye shadow doesn’t flake away the glue.
- Apply liquid eye liner along the lash line for a more dramatic look, this will also elongate the lash line.
FAQ ABOUT EYELASH EXTENSION
What’s the difference between the different Eyelash Applications?
Semi Permanent Eyelashes: our most popular eyelashes are the semi permanent eyelashes. They are applied one lash at a time allowing them to look very natural on the eye. These Eyelashes come in various lengths depending on the look your going for (natural or dramatic).
Party Lashes: Party lashes are individual cluster lashes that come in small, medium & large depending on your desired effect. The eyelash glue used makes these lashes last for 3-4 days.
A lash lift is a treatment that lifts, curls and tints your natural lash. It is an ideal treatment for anyone who wants to enhance their own eyelashes but doesn’t like the idea or the maintenance of eyelash extensions.
Lash Lift is €50 and treatment time is 45 minutes.