- Please attend your appointment alone- unfortunately this means we can’t allow friends or children to come along to any appointments for insurance reasons.
- Consultation forms will be emailed to you 24 hours before your appointment to be filled in prior to your treatment.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment as unfortunately under the current circumstances we do not have any waiting area facilities. When you arrive for your appointment please ring the doorbell and someone will acknowledge your arrival.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment, our policy is 24 hours notice or a cancellation fee will apply. Unfortunately cancellations last minute or no shows means we have an empty spot that can’t be filled. Please be respectful of our time. Cancellation the day of or late cancellation will incurr a 50% charge or not showing will mean a 100% charge.
- A card number is required to secure all bookings & a charge will only be processed in the event of a breech of policy. The day before your appointment you will receive a reminder text & email to confirm your booking, so if you can’t make your appointment please let us know as soon as possible so we can try to fill the slot. If you have booked online and do not show up to your appointment, you will be charged the full amount from the card you booked with. If you have paid a deposit and cancel within the 24 hours notice period your deposit will be credited to your online account to be redeemed off a future booking. Cancellations are also only accepted by phone. Emails & Social Media messages are only checked between clients when there is time so we may not see them and you may still be charged.
- If you are running late, please call us & let us know as soon as possible, we will do our best to fit you in for your full treatment but depending on our availability your treatment time may be reduced or an alternative treatment offered to you.
- We kindly ask mobile phones are not used during your treatments especially during nail services.
- We do not offer refunds on services & exchange of products will only be made with the return of the unopened/unused product & valid receipt.
- Booking fees may be required for larger treatments & group bookings.
- Patch tests need to be carried out if you have not been with us before. Tinting, Waxing, Lash Lift & Henna Brows require a patch test.
- Due to the high risk treatments carried out in our salon and limited space in our treatment rooms and reception, unfortunately children are not permitted into the treatment rooms. Children under 12 cannot be left unsupervised in the waiting area, Absolute Beauty staff are unable to supervise children.
- We strictly do not do Gel/Acrylic, Spray Tans or Lash Extensions on anyone under 16.